Stéphane Colombet is dedicated to all areas of IP & New Technologies, both on the transactions and litigations fronts. Stéphane also has a recognized practice in the area of personal data. In addition, he advises on related areas such as unfair competition and parasitism.
Stéphane Colombet is a long-standing member of the French Association for the international protection of copyright (Association Française pour la Protection Internationale du Droit d’Auteur – AFPIDA) and the French Association of Trade Mark and Design Law Practitioners (Association des Praticiens du droit des Marques et des Modèles – APRAM).
Languages: French, English
- Stéphane Colombet practised as an associate in the intellectual property department of STIBBE SIMONT MONAHAN DUHOT (1997-1999) before becoming Assistant General Counsel of the French collecting music rights society (Société des Auteurs, Compositeurs et Editeurs de Musique – SACEM). He joined CLÉMENT VIVIEN & ASSOCIÉS in 2000 and VIVIEN & ASSOCIÉS in 2004;
- partner at VIVIEN & ASSOCIÉS from 2005 to 2016, he joined LAFARGE Associés in 2017 and then Eltea Avocats in 2020.
Fields of intervention
- DEA in Corporate and Financial Law (Paris I – Pantheon Sorbonne);
- DEA in Intellectual Property Law (Paris II – Assas).
- Association of Trade Mark and Design Law Practitioners (APRAM);
- Association for the international protection of copyright (AFPIDA – French branch of the International Literary and Artistic Association – ALAI).