Dounia Benazza focuses her practice on Corporate and M&A. She advises French and international companies in order to meet all their needs whether in the context of recurring transactions such as general legal support and the approval of annual accounts or in the context of exceptional operations such as mergers, private equity transactions and acquisitions.
Languages: French, English
- associate at Eltea Avocats (since November 2019);
- associate at LEALTA (from April 2018 to October 2019).
Fields of intervention
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (2018);
- Master’s degree (Master 2), International Business Law, Université Paris V;
- Master’s degree (Master 1), Business Law, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne;
- Bachelor of Laws – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.