Florian Curral-Stephen assists and represents Eltea’s clients before all civil and commercial courts within the framework of civil, commercial and corporate pre-litigation and litigation. Also, he assists them at each step of the criminal investigation as well as before criminal courts. Finally, he intervenes in the field of prevention and treatment of companies’ difficulties and advises and assists companies facing difficulties, but also creditors or companies interested in taking over companies in difficulty.
Languages: French, English
Associate at Eltea Avocats (since March 2018).
Fields of intervention
- Criminal defense professional training – Paris Bar (2019);
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (2018);
- Master of laws (LL.M.) in International Business Law – University of Montreal;
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in Comparative Business Law – University Lumière Lyon 2 / University of Montreal;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Business Law – University Lumière Lyon 2.
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (ADAP – Association des Avocats Pénalistes);
- Lawyers Without Borders (ASF France – Avocats Sans Frontières);
- Defense Without Borders (DSF-AS – Défense Sans Frontière – Avocats solidaires).