EXPERTISE : LITIGATION – MÉDIATION / INSOLVENCY – RESTRUCTURING
Florian Curral assists and represents the Eltea’s clients before all civil and commercial Courts within the framework of civil, commercial and corporate pre-litigation and litigation. He also intervenes in the field of prevention and treatment of companies’ difficulties and advises and assists companies facing difficulties, but also creditors or companies interested in taking over companies in difficulty.
- Associate at ELTEA Avocats (Since March 2018)
Fields of intervention
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (2018)
- Master of laws (LL.M.): International Business Law – University of Montreal
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in Comparative Business Law – University Lumière Lyon II / University of Montreal
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Business Law – University Lumière Lyon II