Elsa Crozon mainly intervenes in intellectual property and new technologies law. She assists Eltea’s clients in the development, the protection and the defence of their artistic, industrial projects or technological projects, both in consulting and litigation aspects. She also assists Eltea’s clients in their efforts to comply with the protection of personal data regulations.
Languages: French, English
- associate at Eltea Avocats (since Fabruary 2022);
- associate at Altinove Avocats (from December 2020 to January 2022).
Fields of intervention
Intellectual property law
Information and communication technologies law
Protection of personal data
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (2020);
- Master’s degree (Master 2) literary, artistic and industrial property, University Paris II – Panthéon Assas;
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Nottingham (England).