The expertise of ELTEA firm in Labor Law, associated to the firm’s multidisciplinary skills allows it to accompany its clients, both in counsel as in litigation, in their labor relationships, individual and collective, necessary to the development of their structure, as well as in their negotiations with the employee’s representatives and the labor administration and setting up corporate agreements.
The Labor Law team is animated by two partners holder of the Paris Bar Certificate of specialization in Labor, Social Security and Social Protection Law.
- counsel in the individual labor relationship, from negotiations to possible break;
- assistance and representation in case of individual or collective litigation;
- implementation and communication with employee representative bodies;
- criminal Labor Law: offence of obstruction, accidents at work;
- safety and working conditions;
- Human Resources Management: remuneration policy, employee share ownership, transfer of personnel;
- assistance to the implementation of restructuring operations or job saving plans;
- exit of senior executives and specific statuses;
- labor management of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence.
Social security law
- international mobility: expatriation/detachment;
- employee share ownership;
- employee savings scheme;
- directors and officers remuneration;
- Urssaf investigation;
- social security litigation.