Michael Skaarup mainly intervenes in consulting and litigation in the corporate fields. Holder of specialization in « the Labor and social security and social protection law”, he has also developed an expertise in all the fields of Labor Law, Corporate, acquisitions and restructuring, distribution, partnership, transport, recovery and M&A. He specialized in personal counsel to French companies and subsidiaries of Danish, Scandinavian and European groups to assist them with their French projects in all sectors of activity. He is in charge of the Danisk Desk of the firm.
Languages: French, English, Danish, Italian
- founding partner of Eltea Avocats (since February 2018);
- partner at LMBE (June 2015 to January 2018);
- founding partner of SKAARUP-GENOT (1999 – 2015);
- associate at the Danish AMALIEGADE N°42 (1995 – 1999);
- associate at PLICHON (1994 – 1995).
Fields of intervention
- Certificate of Specialization of the Paris Bar in “Labor, safety and social protection law » (2014);
- Certificate of Specialization of the Paris Bar in “Social Law” (2006);
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (1994);
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in Business Lawyer, University René Descartes – Paris V;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Judicial Careers, University René Descartes – Paris V.
Other professional activities
Member of the Board and Treasurer of the France Denmark Association.