Agathe Riard is acting as a litigator and advisor in all areas of labor and employment law. She assists and represents Eltea’s French and foreign clients in order to meet all their needs both in terms of collective and individual labor relations, whether on a daily support for human resources or in more specific operations such as restructuring. She also intervenes before courts for all litigations in labor law.
Languages: French, English
- associate at Eltea Avocats (since January 2019);
- associate at RICHELIEU AVOCATS (from December 2014 to January 2019).
Fields of intervention
Labor and Social Protection Law
Labor Law litigation and social security litigation
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (2014);
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in Labor Law, University Paris XI – Sceaux;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Labor Law, University Paris XI – Sceaux.