Sandrine Genot holds the « Labor and Safety and Social Protection Law » specialization and mainly intervenes in consulting and litigation in labor law, both in terms of collective and individual labor relations. She assists a French and international clientele in various industry and service sectors both on a daily basis within the scope of human resources and in the context of more specific operations such as restructuring and manages an important litigation activity.
Languages: French, English
- founding partner of Eltea Avocats (since February 2018);
- partner at LMBE (June 2015 to January 2018);
- founding partner of SKAARUP-GENOT Associés (from 1999 to 2015);
- associate at AZOULAI (from 1994 to 1998).
Fields of intervention
Labor and Social Protection Law
Labor Law litigation and social security litigation
- Certificate of Specialization of the Paris Bar in “Labor and Safety and Social Protection Law” (2014);
- Certificate of Specialization of the Paris Bar in “Labor Law” (2009);
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (1994);
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in Business Law University Paris I, Panthéon Sorbonne;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Business Law University Paris I, Panthéon Sorbonne.