Céline Dilman assists and represents her clients before all civil and commercial courts within the framework of civil, commercial and corporate pre-litigations and litigations. Moreover, she has developed a practice in the mediation and arbitration areas. She also intervenes in the field of prevention and processing of companies’ difficulties and advises companies facing difficulties but also creditors or companies interested in buying back companies in difficulty. Céline is also competent in Real estate Law and Co-ownership Law, she intervenes in the field of consulting (negotiation and drafting of commercial leases) and litigation (renewal of commercial leases, eviction compensation, acquisition of cancellation clause).
Languages: French, English
- founding partner of Eltea Avocats (since January 2018);
- partner at LMBE (January 2017 to January 2018);
- partner at VIVIEN & ASSOCIES (2009-2016);
- senior associate at VIVIEN & ASSOCIES firm (2006-2009);
- associate at RAMBAUD-MARTEL firm (1998-2006).
Fields of intervention
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (1998);
- Institut de Droit Comparé (Paris II-Assas);
- Master’s degree in Private Law major legal careers (Paris XI-Sceaux).