Pierre-Olivier Martinez is specialized in companies restructuring and collective procedures (judicial safeguard, recovery and liquidation). He assists debtors, creditors, and bodies of the procedure including in the set-up of clearance or restructuring plans (including the re-scheduling of social debts or the entry to capital of new investors). He also intervenes in the field of corporate and mergers and acquisitions law.
Languages: French, English
- founding partner of Eltea Avocats (since February 2018);
- partner at LMBE (September 2014 to January 2018);
- founding partner of Odusseus Avocats (2005 à 2014).
Fields of intervention
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (1992);
- Accounting expertise – CNAM Paris;
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in Public Finances and Tax Law– University Paris II – Panthéon Assas;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Corporate and Tax Law – University Paris II – Panthéon Assas.
- Teacher at ESCP Europe (2000 to 2015);
- Lecturer – Tax Law – University Paris V (1993 to 1999).