Diane Pons mainly intervenes in intellectual property and new technologies law. She assists Eltea’s clients in the development, the protection and the defence of their artistic, industrial projects, in consulting or litigation aspects. She also assists Eltea’s clients in their efforts to comply with the protection of personal data regulations.
Languages: French, English
- associate at Eltea Avocats (since January 2020);
- associate at HARLAY Avocats (from November 2018 to January 2020).
Fields of intervention
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (2019);
- Master’s degree (Master 2) literary, artistic and industrial property, University Paris II – Panthéon Assas;
- Master’s degree (Master 1), private law, University Paris II – Panthéon Assas;
- Bachelor of Laws, University Paris II – Panthéon Assas.