Eltea Avocats assists and represents its clients, as plaintiffs and defendants as well, before all French Courts, as well as before specialized Courts. Its cooperation with its foreign correspondents allows it to manage and coordinate complex international litigations in the best interest of its French or foreign clients.
Commercial and corporate litigation
- sudden termination of business relations;
- action in contract or in tort, breach of contract and negotiations;
- post-merger and acquisition litigation;
- disputes between partners and directors/partners;
- litigation on assets and liabilities guarantee and acquisition processes;
- action in unfair competition;
- litigation on business transfer;
- litigation on agreement to sell securities or real estate;
- actions for invalidity for defect of consent;
- business transfers related litigations;
- product liability;
- commercial leases litigation (commercial lease renewal, set up of eviction compensation);
- enforcement procedures: protective measures, forced execution, litigation before the enforcement judge.
Mediation and arbitration
- assistance and representation before all the Arbitration Courts including the International Chamber of Commerce and the French Arbitration Association (Association Française d’Arbitrage);
- implementation and management of alternate dispute resolution methods such as conciliation and mediation.
- assistance during the criminal investigation (police custody, down-raids, hearings before the investigating magistrate, the investigating chambers and the liberty and custody magistrate);
- representation and defense before criminal courts;
- financial, economic and tax offences (misuse of corporate assets, presentation of inaccurate statement of account, corruption, breach of trust, forgery and counterfeiting, swindle, tax fraud…);
- criminal and Tax liability of directors;
- criminal Labor Law.