Emmanuel Dubois intervenes in the field of corporate, in the operations of take and transfer of control, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and other operations in capital investment, for developing companies, private equity funds or French and foreign investors. He also holds the “Tax Law” specialization.
Languages: French, English
- founder of Eltea Avocats (since February 2018);
- partner at CONSEILS REUNIS (from 2013 to 2018);
- partner at FORENSIS (former CASANOVA & ASSOCIES) (from 2009 to 2012);
- partner at DUBOIS MARCHAC ASSOCIES (from 2005 to 2009);
- associate at LE PRADO, lawyer at the Conseil d’Etat and the Court of Cassation (from 1998 to 2005);
- associate at GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL (from 1995 to 1997);
- associate at ARTHUR ANDERSEN INTERNATIONAL (from 1994 to 1995).
Fields of intervention
- Certificate of Specialization of the Paris Bar in “Tax Law” (2006);
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (1995);
- ESCP Europe, major in Strategy and Finance;
- Master’s degree (Master 2) in: Public Finances and Tax Law – University Paris II – Panthéon Assas;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Public Law– University Paris II – Assas;
- Master’s degree (Master 1) in Business Law and Tax Law– University Paris II – Assas.